This article will introduce 15 workout that can make you feel more comfortable every day and do not leave any traces of the obese abdomen.
1. Sit on a chair. Put your hands on the armchair. Put your thighs together and try to lift your feet at least 6 centimeters above the ground level. Stay in this situation for 10 seconds and return to the first state. You should start this move 5 times a day, and at least 20 times a day.
2. Lay back on a pillow. Put your hands along your body and grasp your legs together. Now try to lift your feet 15 to 20 centimeters and stay at least 5 seconds without using it. This move can start from 5 times a day and reach 20 to 25 times.
3. When walking, move your body to the left and right while walking. By doing this, your abdomen will be flooded as well as your flanks.
4. Use exercise rings to shrink your abdomen. You can loop at least 2 minutes or 50 times a day, and keep ringing for up to 30 minutes.
5. Lying and sitting is one of the most effective and simplest exercises that can reduce the abdomen. So lie down on the ground. Knead your hands behind your neck and repeat how often you can move up and down, and in the following days, increase the frequency of repetition.
6. When walking, enter light and light strokes with your fingers into your abdomen. This increases the mobility of your abdominal muscles and makes them more fat.
7. During the day, put your stomach firmly around your abdomen.
8. Tap your palate with your palms as you sit and do your daily routine (for example, watching TV).
9. The rope is also useful for lowering the abdomen, provided that you rope at least 50 times a day.
10. Do not sit too much. Long-term sit-ups cause people to become obese, and these obesity occurs more often in the thigh and abdomen. Perhaps this is why most motorists have a large stomach.
11. Stand up Take two or two dumbbells of your hand and put your hands in a vertical position with your body. Stay in this mode for about 20 seconds and do this move again after 10 seconds of rest. As soon as your abdomen melts, you should do this move at least 15 times a day, and keep it up to 30 times a day.
12. Lay back. Put a small pillow under the heels of your legs and put your hands in the direction of your sides on the floor. Hold two or two dumbbells back and then bring your hands flat, up to 10 cm above the ground. Stay 10 seconds in this mode, rest for 5 seconds and do this at least 7 times a day.
13. Stand up Get your hands apart and take your foot off the ground and lean your body forward and foot upward. Stay in that position for a few seconds, and move your leg up at any time.
14. Lay back. Hook your hands behind you and turn your head and shoulders forward. Do these movements while your legs are perpendicular to your body.
15. Lay back. Bend your knees a bit. Hook your hands behind your neck and move your shoulders and shoulders to the front in the middle of your waist.