Lime is considered as a miraculous fruit that not only cures diseases and strengthens the immune system, but also has used for so many beauty properties of skin and hair.
Extra benefits and uses of lemon
Yellow lemon is sometimes be in green and considered the most desirable fruit of an evergreen tree that is originally found in Asia; lemon is taken sometimes for cooking as well as non-cooking purposes and it is not matter to use whole fruit, with its pulp, its cream, its skin and its taste, in other words all part of this miracles fruit is usable.
Lemon juice is often used for lemon lemonade and other drinks that taste and its flavor cannot deny. When discussing about nutritional value of lemon, lemon juice contains 6% citric acid that has the taste of sour and it contains Vitamin C, Calcium, folate, vitamin b5, b3, b1 and b2, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, Potassium, also it contain sugar, carbohydrates, dietary fiber, fat and protein. Therefore lemon fruit is considered as a miraculous one; let’s glimpse a little about the benefits of eating lemon for skin, hair and health in this part of Namnak.
The benefits of sour lemon for health, beauty and home
The health benefits of lemon:
1. Lemon is rich in vitamin C, which makes them effective in treating colds .
2. To treat nasal congestion and nasal pruritus, you can use 1 cup of lemon juice, warm juice is our recommendation.
3. Lemon helps to restore the body’s balance, it’s a simple solution, drink warm lemon juice every day in the morning.
4. Lemon acts as a natural diuretic one and help to lose your weight especially the weight of extra water in your body.
5. Also, lemon juice helps your body to eliminate toxins and scum.
Blend your teeth with sour lemon
6. The acidity of the lemon removes all the particles that stick to your teeth and whitens them in a brilliant form.
7. If you have a mild cough, try using a mixture of warm lemon juice with honey twice a day. This mixture relieves your throat and suppresses the cough also reduces it immediately.
8. Lemon has an antibacterial nature, its acidic properties do not allow bacteria and viruses to survive for a long time.
9. Take 1 cup of lemon juice or lemon tea to smooth throat and reduce pain and swelling.
The benefits of sour lemon in the treatment of diseases
10. Lemon has been detected in 22 anticancer compounds.
11. Lime is rich in vitamin C, which has an opening effect on cathartic and constipation .
12. The regular consumption of lemon juice prevents forming kidney stone because it is full of Citric acid in the lemon.
13. To have a healthy liver, you should use lemon in your diet in any form.
14. Citric acid in lemon increases bile production in the liver, which helps to detoxify the body’s toxins.
15. It has been established that eating lemon juice daily reduces systolic blood pressure. So, keep it in your diet to control your blood pressure .
The benefits of sour lemon during pregnancy
16. Strong smell of lemon helps to reduce nausea and vomiting during pregnancy .
17. Lime juice, when mixed with water, is a great treatment for treatment of acid reflux.
18. Eat lemon juice, or even a cup of lemon to help your gastritis.
19. Using lemon juice and pepper on your knee caps can help to reduce the effects of arthritis .
20. A lemonade made by two ounces of lemon juice in water which is recommended for patients with dialysis.
21. All forms of lemon, but in mild concentrations, are suitable for babies.
22. Physicians recommend that your parents give their children hot water with lemon and honey to cough, eliminate diarrhea .
23. This is a fact that taking vitamin C can prevent many vision problems, such as cataracts .
24. Vitamin C in the lime also helps to relieve your thirst to break alcohol in the liver.
25. Hot water with lemon juice is an amazing daily dose for treatment of psoriasis.
Citric acid in lemon juice reduces the dryness and scaling, and its anti-inflammatory properties reduce inflammation.
The properties of lemon juice and honey
27. Hot water mix with honey and lemon juice is one of the best home remedies for flu . For the best results, add a little pepper and cinnamon to the mixture.
28. The benefits of lemon antioxidants are beneficial to the heart. These chemicals eliminate free radicals and thus keep your heart healthy.
29. One of the treatments is healthy, warm water and lemon, it prevents dyspepsia every day in the morning.
30. Lemon has antiviral and antibacterial properties.
31. Eating lemon juice or lemonade have salivary gland infections.
32. In order to get rid of heartburn , add a glass of warm water to four teaspoons of lemon juice.
33. Graziosis is a common viral infection that usually occurs children under two years of age. Antimicrobial properties of lemon can be effective in treating rash.
34. A healthy treatment for the treatment of asthma is the eating of lemon juice in the season of dawn. The disinfection of lemons is excellent in the treatment of asthma .
35. In ancient times, women used lemon peel remove bad smell of sweat under their skin. This is why the lemon has antibacterial and antifungal properties, which means that the bacteria cause it to smell. They are bad and lemon scents away the body. You can also fill a full lemon in a bucket of water and make the bath fresh and without odor.
36. If you have a terrible headache, place a mold of lemon crust on your forehead for 30 minutes. The sedative and refreshing skin of the lemon helps to eliminate the headache .
37. Blending the dark elbows can be done quickly. The lime has bleaching properties that help clear the skin around the elbow and also make it soften. Put the lemon softly on your elbow. And wash after 15 minutes.
38. Lemon has an antifungal nature. Slice the lemon and immerse it in salt. Then apply for several minutes a day to the affected area.
39.ayn is a proven fact that eating candy lime reduces the effects of the problem thyroid that is, cancer of the thyroid , hypothyroidism or hyperthyroidism.
40. People with low blood pressure should have full body massage using a lemon blended with 1.4 cups of sunflower oil. This helps to stabilize their blood pressure.
41. Start your day with an explosion. Eat a glass of lemon juice. This will neutralize your cells and give you an instant boost. Spicy Lemonade from mineral spring water, fresh lemon juice, maple syrup, pepper and a little drink to detoxify your body.
42. Distilled water is regularly known as lemon juice to treat stomach ulcers .
43. Lemon juice is very helpful in treating edema and swelling caused by vascular disorders.
44. Drinking lemon juice with warm water in the morning, it will be useful to regularize and facilitate intestinal movements.
45. A lemonade-containing diet is for people with irritable bowel disease.
46. Limes contain potassium, calcium, copper and magnesium, which are important for having strong bones. Drinking lemon juice daily helps strengthen your bones and makes you strong in your heart. Eating lemon juice daily is an effective way to destroy the intestinal worm. Lemongrass has tang amine that is effective for brain disorders such as Parkinson’s disease .
47. Daily intake of vitamin C helps to treat weak capillaries, which is the main cause of the fracture of the blood vessels of the face.
48. The vitamin C in the lemon helps to help scurvy treatment.
49. The British Navy draws its own lemons to eat at least one ounce of lemon juice each day.
50. The acidity of the lemon helps in the treatment of a funky soul.
51. Remove the lemon and divide it into two. Add some salt and boil and apply them to your teeth and gums. This will make your teeth whiten.
52. Many studies have concluded that combining high doses of vitamin C in the diet reduces the risk of cardiovascular disease, and therefore lessens the chance of stroke .
53. Lemon contains anticoagulant properties, which means it can prevent blood clotting and reduce internal bleeding.
54. Add lemon juice as a health drink.
55. Lime juice is rich in vitamin C, an important product for the prevention of respiratory diseases.
56. Lemon’s water destroys cholera bacteria shortly.
57. Drinking lemon juice in the nasal holes is an old and very effective treatment for nasal hemorrhage.
58. If taken on a regular basis, lemon juice is effective in the treatment of menorrhagia and hemorrhagia.
59. Lemon is rich in antiviral compounds that make it very effective in treating hepatitis . The habit of eating a glass of lemon juice every day is great to minimize heat loss.
60. Drinking daily Lemonade is a natural remedy for weakness and disability.
61. If you have vitamin D deficiency , try to drink lemon juice every day. This will solve the problem without any problems.
62. Why do you go to the barbershop when you can make your feet beautiful in the house? Leave your feet in hot water to relax your muscles and then with lemon juice. Hot water softens your pores, and lemon juice as a Humidifier will work.
63. Lemon water acts as one of the largest home remedies for acute rheumatoid arthritis . It stops the skin and reduces swelling and redness in the area.
64. Place the lemon pepper on the corsa and close it until it is naturally good. Trust me, it works.
65. Lime is rich in vitamin C, which increases iron absorption.
66. Lemoneus is rich in antioxidants, and thus miracles it in treating skin diseases such as erythema.Lemon juice helps to dissolve uric acid and other poisons. It is also useful for bile. Helps stimulate the liver and detoxify it.
The benefits of lemon to the skin:
67. Use a small piece of cotton to remove the oily puff caused by lack of sleep and tiredness. Wait a few minutes and then rinse with cold water.
68. Lemon is rich in vitamin C, which helps in the synthesis of collagen and reduces blur and bruising under your eyes.
69. Lemon vitamin C has anti-aging properties and helps you get rid of wrinkles. To prepare an anti-wrinkle mask , add a tablespoon of honey and a few drops of lemon juice with a few drops of almond oil (sweet). ) Mix until the paste is prepared. Then put it on the face, let it stay for 15-20 minutes, and then rinse it.
70. One of the most important benefits of lemon is the presence of antibacterial properties. Lipstick dissolved in the skin can reduce acne .
71. It is really difficult to have a smooth skin, especially when there are blackheads in the area around the nose. It is softened with citric acid in the skin and can be drained using gentle pressure.
72. Antimicrobial properties of lemon cause herpes to kill the virus . So, the next time you were looking for a treatment for herpes , try using lemon or lemon pulp.
73. Lemon is one of the ingredients used to have a shiny skin.
74. Its bleaching ability helps to reduce stains and symptoms.
75. Dark spots that are present in the face, due to exposure to sunlight or pregnancy , are eliminated by lemon juice.
76. The use of lemon juice on the nails is excellent because it has vitamin C, which makes the nail healthy and strong. To help clean your nails, place your nails in a bowl of lemon juice for 10 minutes. Then immerse them in a mixture of warm water and white vinegar. And enjoy the water and see the difference.
77. Lemon juice, when mixed with apples, honey and turmeric , is a really effective way to treat melasma.
78. Malic acid in this raw material helps to clear the skin. If you are looking for a solution to get rid of these abnormal worms, use a creamy lipstick package that can stain on Turn your skin on.
Here’s how to get this mask:
For this, you will need an egg whites and a teaspoon of lemon. Put some almonds overnight in milk. Brush your skin and squeeze them to make them dough. Then mix all the ingredients together. Mix it. Place on your face for 20 minutes to dry. Then wash with water.
79. If the burning heat of your skin darkens, it’s time for you to experience the magic of lemon. Use rose water and lemon juice twice a day to eliminate darkness.
80. Vitamin C and the ascorbic acid in the lemon help to effectively regenerate collagen , which in turn helps clear lips and blemishes.
81. Lime water in the damaged area and keep it overnight. This helps in the treatment of eczema.
82. Citric acid in the lemon is useful as the best agent for smoothing the skin and filling all the visible nasal cavities. Just make sure you have lemon juice.
83. The Lemon Lemon Tea Removes Remarkably Removes Dead Skin, which helps eliminate acnecysts . Fresh lemon juice to the affected area and rinse it with cold water for 10 minutes.
84. To remove dark spots, you can drain lemon juice on a cotton skin and apply it onto damaged skin. This will light the dark stains.
85. Vitamin C in the lemon helps to neutralize free radicals that cause aging and disease.
86. The natural moisture content of lemon juice with an antimicrobial effect for skin cleansing is amazing.
87. For best results, lemon juice directly on the affected skin and rinse it with cold water.
88. Lemo is the best treatment for oily skin . Mix some eggs, honey and strawberries with lemon and apply on your skin. Then gently nourish it for a shiny, oil-free skin.
89. The disinfection of lemon helps kill germs and germs in the wound.
90. You can use lemon to get rid of abnormal skin dryness.
Mix a teaspoon of vegetable oil and 1/4 teaspoon of lemon juice. Mix the mixture to all dry areas of the body such as hands, elbows, heels and other parts of your body. Let it stay for 10-15 minutes. And then wash with water.
91. Try using this lemon paste to have a smooth skin.
Raise a banana and mix a few drops of lemon juice in a bowl to make a dough. Put this dough on your face and let it dry. After washing your face, you will have smooth skin.
92. Lemon also works as a natural bleach.
Mix two tablespoons of lemon juice, two tablespoons of tomatoes and two tablespoons of milk in a bowl. Apply the mixture on your face and body. This mixture works as a natural bleach.
93. Use lemon juice to get healthy and happy skin
Take four tablespoons of yogurt and mix three teaspoons of lemon juice well. Then add a teaspoon of wholegrain oil (of any type). Apply this mixture to your skin with small shots. Let it stay for 10-15 minutes, and then go.
To get a young skin naturally, you need lemon juice, a teaspoon of glycerin and a cup of milk. Mix the ingredients and place on your face and face. Leave for 25 to 30 minutes, then rinse it. The best time to use this mixture is before bedtime. To get the best results, do it every night for a week. It also works for wounds and also eliminates your dryness and sunburn .
The benefits of lemon for hair:
94. Anti-fungal properties of lemon dandruff eliminate.
95. Lemon helps to cover gray hair by creating light and soft. Wash your hair with lemon juice.
96. Mix a few drops of lemon juice with amla juice and take the mixture every night before bedtime. This will not only stop hair loss , but also prevent hair premature whitening.
97. Lemon is very useful in treating scalp itching , since it balances the pH of the scalp, thereby reducing the excess fat of the scalp that is the main cause of dandruff production .
98.b its acidic nature of lemon to kill lice, very effective. The mixture of vinegar, eggs and garlic to the problems associated with lice goodbye.
99. Lemon works as an excellent conditioner for dry and damaged hair. Mix lemon juice with 3-4 cups of olive oil and add 1/2 cup of honey to your hair. Let it be half an hour to an hour And then rinse and use a mild shampoo to wash.
100. Lyme also has properties to stop hair loss . Follow the steps below to properly use lemon juice on your hair. Mix 3-4 tablespoons of coconut oil and water. Mix half of the lemon and apply it once a week. Do this 2-3 weeks.
101. Other uses of lemon:
• Lemon contains d-lemonnene, which shows anticoagulant effects on fleas.
• Focused lemon juice acts as an anticoagulant on fleas.
• Use a bottle of spray to spray lemon juice in all contaminated areas.
• The powerful cleaning power of lemon juice is a great help in removing spots from tables, chairs or any furniture.
• Since lemon has antimicrobial properties, lemon juice can be used as a preservative for increasing the duration of food retention .
• Sometimes there are greasy spots on the stove , either on the kitchen table or perhaps in the dining table, which is very difficult to remove from the blemishes. This problem can be eliminated by using lemon. Remove the lime and halve it. . Sprinkle a little salt on a slice of lemon and apply it on greasy spots. Then clean with a clean cloth. Cutting stones are often overlooked and many bacteria grow on them.
• You can use a lemon to refresh the cutting board. Remove the lemon nose and apply it on the board, and then rinse it with water.
• Sometimes, when eating fruits, the color of the fruit pours on your clothes. Because the lemon is a natural whitening agent, it can completely remove these stains. Remove the lemon and apply it to the stain with the baking soda until the stain disappears.
• Pour a little lemon juice onto a soft cloth and remove your shoes. Lemon juice shines your shine and cleans up your soil.
• The sinks and pots are dirty with water deposits and other sediments. Use lemon juice to get rid of them. To clean these things, use lemon juice on the spots you need. After a while, rinse and apply cloth to remove stains.
• Sometimes the explosion and spillage of food cause dirt and dirt in the oven and microwave. You can use lemon peel to get rid of these dirt. To do this, place the water and lemon in a microwave oven. Let’s go five to six minutes. Let the boiling water steam fill the microwave. Compact steam will help make dirty food softer. Then remove the bowl and wipe the microwave with a towel.
• Use a stripper or a knife to use lemon peel to pour into drinks and cocktails. Keep these skins in a container or bag in the refrigerator.