Home / health (page 3)

health

The Best Ways To Treat Urinary Infections

0 Urinary infections in women lead bladder inflammation and in men lead to their pre-urine inflammation, the most common symptoms of it are frequent and painful urination and pain of the genital area to the back of the womb and a urgency sense in urination.   Using a lot water …

Read More »

reasons for unexplained bruises on your body

0   When the body spontaneously becomes bruised – there are bruises on the skin that may be long-lasting, but what is the cause of this unnecessary defect? Why our body becomes bruise without any reason? Have you ever seen a sudden bruise on your hands and feet? Certainly, all …

Read More »

knee pain treatment at home

0   The best and most definitive treatment for knee pain is well-known as using ostrich oil. Try this treatment and get rid of annoying pains of your knee. Treatment of knee pain with ostrich oil Knee pain is a problem that is not related to the age of the …

Read More »

What causes dizziness?

0 Do you constantly collapsed and faint? This is terrible, but 90% of people who are suddenly faint are quite good and do not have any problem; of course, about the remaining 10%, is often happen because of a fundamental condition. Fainting, for any kind of reason, is the result …

Read More »

Are the essential oils safe?

0 Essential oils or essential essence can be healing and cure diseases from headaches and colds to wounds. But are you really familiar with them when you purchase these oils? Here are some tips you should follow before you want to buy these essential oils and essence. When you are …

Read More »

The importance of Good Digestion

0   The importance of Good Digestion We need to have energy for anything we do in our daily activity; from walking to thinking, even for our heart beating we need to have energy and this power is produced from foods we eat. But what is the source of this …

Read More »

Domestic mistakes and expense your life

0 Any movement or breath in a day has given you an opportunity to have a healthier life. Do not commit stated mistakes in the following because some of them reduces years of your life. The Best – Translation from Hoda Banki: Any movement or breath in a day have …

Read More »

Tetanus: Causes, Symptoms and Treatments

0 Tetanus is a serious bacterial infection that affects nervous system of body and causes muscle tightness throughout the body. Rectal Website: Tetanus is a serious bacterial infection that affects nervous system and causes muscle tightness throughout the body. This disease is also called lockjaw because the infection often causes …

Read More »

Advantage and Disadvantage of Distilled Water

0 Hydrating body is a vital part of our health. But is drinking distilled water better than other things for good health? Hydrating body is a vital ingredient for health. But is drinking distilled water better than other types of ingredient for good health? In this article, we want to …

Read More »