Acne is the most common skin problems in puberty and adolescence, due to hormonal changes and sexual and fat secretion in skin it should be treated as soon as possible.
Causes and ways of acne in puberty or traditional treatment for adolescence acne
Acne is one of the most common problems in adolescence and puberty and it happened because of lots of fat in skin. Combination of skin fat and dead cells blocked and fasten the skin porous so it make acne. Acne in adolescence is common skin problems and happened because of hormonal changes and secretion of sexual hormone, hair follicles and sweat glands also. This problem is as important as we are worried about it and also cured it in different ways.
Acnes in puberty is erupted in some special parts of body that grows and active more. Hair follicles are activated on men’s face, fat glands on chest and upper part of back so adolescence acne appear there. If you are worried about your children and want to guide them please read this article which is related to health of hair and skin in w2h Health Part and be familiar with methods of preventing acnes.
What is the cause and reason of adolescence acnes?
Let us to guide you. Any teenager suffer acne. Some of them break out one or two acne and others suffered in all part of their faces. This happens because of Androgen Harmon that erupted a lot in body. This harmony activate Lymph nodes in your body and caused to produce oil more than usual and also growing Propionic acid bacteria that caused acne. Excessive sebum on the skin blocks the follicles of the hair and pours out of contamination and infection of cells that turns into acne in a body or face.
Types of adolescence acne :
Your adolescence acne can be one of the following:
- White-Head acne (when pores is blocked and closed)
- Black-Head acne (when pores is closed and exposed to air)
- Red Acne that is closed and is bigger than usual it is red, itchy and deep in the skin
- Black and white head acnes are inflammatory which are easily cured.
- You have worried about acnes with full of cysts.
Some real facts about adolescence acnes
- One of the skin changes during puberty is the combination of fleas and macs on skin, due to the fact that melanin does not uniformly spread over the skin and accumulate in one area. This illness is more common in white-skin teenager exposed in sunlight more.
- One of the most important dermatological complications during puberty is acne that can be seen 80% in teenager girls and 90% in boys.
- Puberty acnes are one of skin problems that caused because of activating fat gland by the existence of Androgen Harmon.
- Puberty acnes are erupted in face, upper part of chest, shoulders and arms at first they are in white-color and it happened because of accumulating fats in fat gland of the skins. After a while these acnes become to black color due to oxidant the keratin pressure also open container and materials in the vessels and after a while they become to inflammatory stick acne.
- Many younger wounds have hormonal changes, anxiety, and the consumption of certain chemicals such as phenobarbital, isoniazid, and titanium, and juveniles who are more likely to see these bouts usually have skin and greasy hair.
What should we do to prevent heightening and appearing puberty acnes?
By following the principles of sanitation, you can prevent infections of young people by:
- Take bath every that
- Wash your skin at night before bedtime with warm water and soap.
- Do not use rough soaps to wash your face.
- Do not crush or crush your skin, as it promotes skin rinsing and has itching.
- Antibacterial soaps are good options for facial cleansing.
- Diet affects young people’s acne and should make sure that adolescents are careful about what causes their acne to increase, and avoid eating greasy foods, spices and confectionery. Protecting skin against wind, sun, dust and non-standard cosmetics should also be used to prevent young’s acne.
- To prevent young acne, teens should be careful when using hair sprays or gels that they do not collide with the skin of their faces because the contact with the skin causes skin pores to become blocked and inflammation.
- To prevent the occurrence of acne, drinking lots of liquids, fruits and vegetables are very effective. You can remove the fat from your wounds using a soft, gentle disinfection gas.
- To prevent aging young joints, do not touch and play with blobs, and every day, change your underwear and wash and iron. To prevent young bouts, you should use a bathtub, a towel, a razor, or a personal shaver.
- One of the most effective ways to prevent acne, exercise, recreation in clean, clean and relaxing environments is enough.
- In order to prevent acne, women should use non-fat cosmetic products and wash their makeup before bedtime.
- To keep your skin healthy and maintain its beauty and luster, it should avoid smoking. To treat inflammatory during puberty, you should go to your doctor to prescribe if you need treatment with antibiotics, contortionists, injections in lungs and small surgeries for you.
Adult puberty is often not caused by poor health and harmful food , but you can restrain your boom using the right tips.
How to treat natural acne on face and body with traditional medicine
- Apple vinegar is the best way to treat the acne of youthful acne
- A teaspoon of apple vinegar
- Half a cup of water
- 2 to 3 drops of tea tree oil
Treating Warm Young acne with Apple Vinegar
How to prepare:
- Combine all ingredients together and keep it in a container or spray can.
- Using a cotton cloth, apply this toner and composition to the areas of interest.
2. Warm treatment of youthful acne with lemon juice:
- A teaspoon of lemon juice
- A tablespoon of yellow powder
Treatment of acne with lemon juice
How to prepare:
- Add lemon juice to the yellow powder, until a mask and dough are obtained.
- Then apply this dough to your skin.
- Let it dry and then rinse.
3. Honey mask to treat acne
- A quarter quart of organic honey
- Half a lime
Treating Warm Happiness acne
How to prepare:
- Eat your skin (using the water that you pour into the pan under heat.
- This will open the pores of the skin. Then take lemon juice and mix well with honey. Apply this mixture on your face and then let it dry.
- Next, rinse first with warm water and then with cold water to close the pores of your skin.
4. Warm treatment of youthful acne with tea tree oil:
- 3 to 4 drops of tea tree oil
- A tablespoon of Aloe Vera gel
Treating Warm Young acne with Tea Tree Oil
How to prepare:
- Combine oil and gel, then apply to the area and rinse after 5 minutes to 20 minutes.
How to get rid of puberty wounds?
Follow the hints in this section of Damp Health in Skin Care and Lifestyle to cope with puberty boils:
Warm treatment of young acne with plant material
- Wash your face twice a day.
- Use a toner.
- Do not forget to use my head.
- Feed your body with a moisturizer.
- Deselect your paste.
- You should use sunscreen.
- Treating boils is essential.
- Avoid touching and touching the blister.
- Make your body and face hydrated.
Preventive and complete treatment for puberty wounds
- Use vitamins and minerals.
- Low use of cosmetics
- Cleansing the face and body
- Avoiding stand stress