Curing Black-Head Acne inside ears with natural ingredient
Typically, black head bouts occur more often in the facial area, but any part of the body that produces too much fat can also cause this condition. Ears are no exception to this rule. In the next section of the Health Message Magazine, we want to talk about treating blackhead in the ear with natural methods.
Excessive fat secretion, dead skin cells, skin fat and dust can block the pores. When sebum contacts oxygen, it make black pores, and creates a blackhead swelling. However, people with lighter skin may have gray or yellow swelling on their faces. If the blackhead is not treated promptly, it may lead a painful acne or even become infected.
Because the skin of the ear is thinner, so it is not easy to remove the wounds the same as wounds that occur on nose or other parts of your body. On the other hand, inappropriate treatment may lead to ulcers and infections, and the result is making the problem even worse.
Using some of the simple and effective home remedies and the other tips that mentioned below can easily treat the blackheads in ear very easily. Before each treatment, cover the eardrum with a piece of cotton so that the medicines you use, do not enter the ear.
Methods for treating blackhead in the ear
Hot water compressor
Hot water compressor is very effective in treating blackhead welding in the ear. This can open the blocked pores and remove excess fat, dead skin cells and impurities. So it’s easier to clean the ears after the hot water compressor.
• Soak the towel in warm water and remove excess water.
• Place the warm compress on the ear for 5 minutes.
• To clean the ear, use a gentle cleanser.
• Use this treatment twice and twice daily.
Charming hazelnut has astringent and antiseptic properties and is useful for treating blackhead swelling in the ear. This material helps to open the pores and prevent any kind of infection.
• Immerse a piece of cotton in a hazelnut liquid extract (amber).
• Keep it on the affected area.
• Let the skin dry. Then clean the ear with a clean cloth and warm water.
• Do it once or twice a day for a few days.
Instrument for removing black head acne
The fastest way to treat intracranial hemorrhage is to use a welding tool. You can buy this tool from any hairdressing salon. If you cannot see the weld inside the ear, ask a member of family to use this tool.
• Open the pores by placing a warm towel on the weld area.
• Disinfect the area by using alcohol or Oregano extract.
• Put the tip of the tool around the boil and press gently.
• Finally, rinse the area with warm water and use an antiseptic cream to prevent infection.
• If you have pain, do not use this method.
Lemon juice is a rich source of citric acid, which cleans up excess fat and dead skin cells. The lemon, as a natural astringent, helps to clean the ears, to strengthen the pores and prevent weld recurrence.
• 1 teaspoon of lemon juice with ½ teaspoon of water.
• Soak a piece of cotton in this solution, then put it on the acne directly on the ear.
• Let dry skin before cleansing the ear using a warm-water soaked ear.
• Do this twice a day until the top of the black head wipes out.
Another effective ingredient to treat blackhead in the ear is a sweet beverage. As a mild cleansing agent, it removes impurities such as soil and germs from the skin. It also helps to remove extra lipids and open pores. In addition, baking soda reduces pH of the skin.
• Make a paste with 1 teaspoon of baking soda and 1/2 teaspoon of water.
• Apply it to acne.
• Let’s sit on the skin for 5 minutes.
• Then remove it by using warm water.
• Do this once a day for a week or less.
The cream made of the Benzoil Peroxide version is also very effective in treating blackhead in the ear. Benzoyl peroxide helps to reduce the size of pore and cleanses the impurities. This cream helps to get rid of blemishes and prevent them from recurring.
• Apply a small amount of benzoyl peroxide cleaner to the affected area.
• Use a clean finger to massage it for a few minutes.
• Use warm water to remove this cleanser and then dry the skin.
• Repeat this procedure twice a day.
• Using a clean cotton patch, apply a bit of benzoyl peroxide cream on your black head pimples.
• Let this cream stay on the skin for 3 to 4 hours.
• Then rinse it with water.
• Repeat this procedure twice a day.
You can also use rubbing alcohol to treat blackhead in the ear. Not only does this sterilize the damaged area, but also causes the bacteria to become infected quickly.
• Rub a clean piece of cotton to alcohol.
• Put this piece of cotton on the swelling area but do not press too much.
• After 5 minutes, clean the area with soaked towels in warm water.
• Repeat this once a day to eliminate the bouts in the ear.
Tea tree oil
Tea tree oil can also help to treat blackhead in the ear. Its antibacterial properties help to open the blocked pores and dries them. Using this substance to reduces the risk of infection.
• Mix 4 teaspoons of tea tree oil in 2 teaspoons of jojoba oil or plain water.
• Then soak a piece of cotton to this mix.
• Slowly place it on the black head acne.
• Let’s stay for 10 minutes. Then remove it by using a piece of cotton wrapped in hot water.
Other important tips for treating blackhead in the ear
• You should clean your ears regularly from oil, wax, and dead skin cells.
• Try not to touch your ears too much.
• Avoid squeezing. This will likely make the problem even worse.
• Prevent scratching your ears as it may cause inflammation.
• To avoid welding, use non-greasy products, especially lotions and sunscreens without grease.
• Choose your hair care products carefully, because one of the reasons that make welding in the ears are hair products we use.
• Always clean your cell phone and home phone, as they may be dirty and cause acne in your ear.
• After showering and exercising, always dry your ears.