Having prominent cheek and a way to highlight cheek without surgery and injection
Having prominent cheek and a face can be filled with the mysteries of beauty and charm. Some women, for reasons of genetic, nutritional, and lifestyle, have siphoned cheek and, therefore, are willing to try out methods for highlighting cheek with any cost.
As always, the recommendations of traditional medicine and modern medicine will come as a result in two different ways. The enthusiasts of modern medicine will choose surgical methods in other hand traditional medicine and herbal remedies in a home-based way, introduce nutrition and masks. In this part of the damp health, we will look at a collection of natural and plant materials that have a remarkable and prominent effect on cheek.
Is there a natural way to highlight a cheek?
Having high-profile cheek in young people has a great impact on the face of the person, as loose and hanging cheek can make the face aging. Cheek are often linked to the health of the body; if you want to have some great and beautiful cheek , follow this dampness ; for example, you can choose surgery or fat injection, or use dermal fillers such as Vluma, as well as natural remedies. Tried it out.
13 natural solutions for having prominent cheek and highlighting lean cheek
There are various types of methods for it to be justified and confirmed that some of them require physical movements, and some are based on the use of certain materials.
1. Exercise embossing face cheek
This exercise, also known as Face Yoga, is used for exercising facial muscles in order to have a younger face. In a study in 2018, people who were exercising at least 30 minutes a day for 8 weeks received a softer and younger skin.
Specific Yoga Exercise:
1. Flip the lips and simultaneously draw and smile the cheek. Then place your fingers near your lips and hold it up to the top of the cheeks to hold this position for 20 seconds.
2. When filling your mouth, fill the cheek with air as much as possible. Continue this position for 45 seconds before exhaling the air slowly.
3. Make the lips in the form of a letter and smile, then place your fingers at the top of the cheek and slowly drag and drop. Do this in 30 seconds.
4. Sit on a perfectly flat chair. Boil your mouth and draw your lips to the outside and repeat this move to the other side, do this for one minute, repeat it three times a day for better conclusion.
5. Keep your mouth tight as far as you can and keep a large smile and keep the position for 10 seconds, then pull the corners up and down as far as possible. Do this move three times a day twice a day.
2. Eating Aloe Vera to highlight the cheek
Studies have shown that the use of this plant can increase the elasticity of the skin, but it is only likely to help you with the prominent cheek. Be careful not to be sensitive to it.
3. Apply Aloe Vera to the skin to emboss the cheek
Infected Vera contains antioxidants and vitamin C and vitamin E, which is why many people think they can be effective for the skin. To highlight the cheek, half the aloe vera from the middle and place the gel inside it on the cheek and then rub it gently and rotated. Do this 30 to 60 minutes before bathing and repeat it daily.
4. Embellish the cheek by placing apple on the skin
Many of the apples are considered as the most important ingredient to help rejuvenate skin due to collagen , elastin and antioxidants.
5. Eat apple to highlight the cheek
Many moderates believe that since the apples contain antioxidants and vitamins A, B and C, they should use this fruit continuously to prevent tissue damage. Some also say that the collagen and elastin in the apples are soft and filling.
6. Put glycerin and rose water on the skin that is effective in highlighting the cheek
7. Embellish the cheek by placing honey on the skin
Many people believe that honey makes the cheek younger due to its moisturizing and antibacterial properties. Make a mask of honey and put the mixture on the face and then wash your face with warm water for 10 minutes.
8. Emphasize the cheek by eating honey
Eating 9 to 10 tablespoons of honey per day can be beneficial for the skin.
Another meal a cup of milk, a teaspoon of honey, two teaspoons of chopped cheese , a teaspoon of softened butter, and a tablespoon of spinach mixed together in the morning, with a glass of orange juice.
9. Put the milk on the face skin to highlight the cheek
Due to fat, water and protein, some people think that it has a cleansing effect on the skin.
10. Eat milk to highlight the cheek
Milk contains a lot of minerals, including amino acids, calcium, riboflavin (vitamin B12), protein and vitamins E and D. Eating three cups of milk per day helps maintaining the skin.
11. Highlight the cheek by rubbing some oils on the skin
Moisturize certain facial oils and help to have a healthy skin. Almond oil , avocado oil , coconut oil and olive oil are among them.
12. Highlighting the cheek with seeds
The use of nuts helps rejuvenate the skin
Some more tips to highlight the cheek:
1. Use a sunscreen , non-make-up that allows the skin to breathe, always clear your make-up before you go to bed.
2. Drinking water that hydrates the skin, and so it looks like a young skin.
3. Avoid consuming foods and foods that contain turmeric as much as possible, because turmeric makes the skin appear dry and slender.