If you suffer from acne on your skin and do not know how to remove it, take toothpaste immediately and use the toothpaste combinations and other natural ingredients to treat your can as soon as possible.
Cure Acne with Toothpaste
What is the appropriate method to cure acne?
Let’s learn how to use toothpaste for curing acne, however, it may seem weird, but using toothpaste can be useful and patients get rid of acne. Toothpaste is known to have a positive effect on reducing blemishes and stains.
Toothpaste can be very effective to cure acne and in the following of Skin and Hair Section of Namnak we discussed about some reasons that how toothpaste can reduce number of acne.
Why toothpaste cure acne?
Trichlorosis is one of the contents of the toothpaste that helps reducing acne with rapid drying; Trichlorosis is also an antibacterial and a can kill bacteria that produces acne. The toothpaste reduces redness and swelling caused by acne or blistering.
The main cause of acne and acne is having a greasy skin, but toothpaste contains calcium carbonate, which is useful for removing excess fats of skin and preventing acne. Toothpaste is cheap, and this is one of the best reasons of being good option also why should use toothpaste for blistering, it can be combined with many other materials at home to get better results.
Methods of using toothpaste for facial acne
Use various methods listed below to find out how toothpaste can be used on acnes:
1. How toothpaste with baking soda cure facial acne?
Toothpaste, as mentioned above, contains triclosan that is useful for fighting acne. On the other hand, baking soda reduces swelling and inflammation. Therefore by mixing these ingredients with together, have more positive effect.
1. Mix a teaspoon of baking soda with your chosen toothpaste (white toothpaste).
2. Clean your face thoroughly and then apply this mixture to the affected area.
3. It is better to use gloves, or use a sponge to rub the mixture.
4. Let it stay for 30 minutes, then rinse your face with cold water.
5. Make a moisturizer for your skin.
6. If you wish, you can use this mixture at night.
7. Repeat this twice or three times a week.
2. How does toothpaste and salt help to cure acne?
Salt maintains the pH of the skin because of its peeling texture. Salt is also an antibacterial agent and acts as an anti-bacterial agent so because of its ability can mix with and use to cure acne. Moreover the combination of salt and toothpaste have a rapid treatment that you can see the result immediately.
Mix a little salt with toothpaste that you prefer.
Use this mixture to scrub and apply to damaged area. Continue this for several minutes and then rinse with cold water.
You can repeat this routine method every day.
Perfect solution with toothpaste for treatment of chronic acne
3. Toothpaste with lemon to treat acne:
This is one of the treatments of toothpaste that you can use at night, moreover the benefit of lemon is well-known for everyone. . Lyme can cure other problems and also eliminate blackheads and blisters, so combination of toothpaste with lemon, deliver faster results. It is the best way to use toothpaste for treat acne.
1. Wash your face.
2. Soak a small piece of cotton in lemon juice and then place toothpaste on it then rub to your affected area and this mixture affect the acne.
3. For an easy alternative, you can cut the lemon and bring it to small pieces and add toothpaste to the skin.
4. If you hurry, let it stay for 30 minutes.
5. If you let it stay one night, it will have a better result.
6. Rinse your face with cold water in the morning and then use a moisturizer.
7. Use it continuously for 2-3 days.
4. How to get rid of blemishes with toothpaste and ice?
Ice helps cool your skin and acne, also it helps to reduce sign of sunburns, reduces swelling and inflammation, Moreover toothpaste that is combined with ice, it has cooling affect, as well as acne drying effect.
1. Put a few pieces of ice in a clean towel or cloth and place it on your skin.
2. Apply toothpaste on the skin and put ice on the cloth.
3. Let’s stay about 10-15 minutes.
4. Rinse your face with cold water and keep your skin moist so it’s smooth and soft.
5. You can use this method if needed.
How to treat our acne with toothpaste?
5. Does toothpaste and cinnamon help to reduce acne?
Cinnamon is an antibacterial agent. It Helps to eliminate bacteria and acne and cleanses the pores. Toothpaste and cinnamon have a double and faster effect to dry the acnes. To use this method, follow the steps below.
1. Mix two teaspoons of toothpaste with one teaspoon of cinnamon and mix them together.
2. Carefully mix the mixture to your skin.
3. Let it stay for 5 to 10 minutes, then rinse your face with cold water.
4. If your skin is severely susceptible to acne, you can repeat this process on a daily basis.
5. This mixture may stick slightly on the face.
6. If it was unbearable for you, immediately rinse it with cold water.
7. Then keep your skin moist.
6. How to get rid of blister with toothpaste and garlic?
The garlic destroys bacteria in acne. Garlic also has anti-inflammatory effects on the skin, and as a result of its combination with the toothpaste on the acne, it reduces swelling and redness of the skin.
1. Mix with a small amount of toothpaste with chopped garlic cub.
2. As mentioned earlier in this article, place this mixture on the acnes.
3. Let it stay for 5-10 minutes.
4. Wash it with cold water and then use a good quality moisturizer.
5. You can repeat this method until you see the desired results.
Benefits and excellent properties of toothpaste for treating of skin acne
7. Is honey with toothpaste good for acne?
Honey is very famous for its healing and anti-bacterial properties. Like other toothpaste methods to cure acne, it even works to reduce inflammation caused by acne and blemishes, as well as toothpaste that can dry acne.
1. Mix 1/2 tablespoons of honey with 1 tablespoon of good toothpaste, until to have uniform texture is prepared.
2. Pour a thin layer of the prepared mixture onto the acnes.
3. Let’s stay for 20 minutes.
4. Now wash your face with cold water and dry it.
5. Use a high quality moisturizer.
6. Do this once a day, until you reach the desired results.
The effect of toothpaste on skin is not always the same.
There is still a lot of talk about using toothpaste for curing acne.
If you use a toothpaste appropriately at night, you can get rid of these unwanted guests on your face.
Remember to pay attention to the following points to prevent any problems with your skin.
And finally , there are a few points about treatment with toothpaste :
• Toothpaste does not always work.
• This is an emergency and immediate way.
• This is not a full-time solution because it only cures symptoms.
• Do not cure the cause of the pain.
• Choose non-fancy toothpastes that contain triclosan, other types of toothpastes may contain elements that are harmful to your skin.
• It’s good to take care of your skin’s daily routine to prevent acne.
• Excessive use can dry your skin.
• Never use toothpaste for your whole face.
• Only hit the affected area.
• Relax well enough, the methods listed here are safe and act as a side-by-side if necessary.
• If you see any severe side effects, discontinue the usage and refer to a dermatologist.
• *** People with dry skin should carefully use toothpaste for acne and acne treatments. ***