One of the biggest concerns that women are always challengeable is to find a quick way to clear the skin that you can see in the rest of the story.
Brighten the skin
You probably know well that vitamin C plays a very high role in skin care and in general, the beauty of our faces. Orange is one of the richest sources of natural resources that is necessary to receive and supply this vitamin. In addition, research has shown that orange juice is also very useful for maintaining hair health, and its specific ingredients also have a bleaching effect.
Facial darkness can be embarrassing and annoying for anyone. So many people, especially women and girls, around the world are looking for various solutions to this dilemma. Fortunately, there are simple and natural tricks that, with regular use, can easily solve this problem and brighten your skin or face to your liking white.
1. Orange juice
You probably know well that vitamin C plays a very high role in skin care and in general. Orange is one of the richest sources of natural resources which is necessary to receive and supply this vitamin. In addition, research has shown that orange juice is also very useful for maintaining hair health, and its specific ingredients also have a bleaching effect.
• 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice with the tip of a spoon of tea that is drinking powdered turmeric mix until the dough.
• At night, put the mask on the entire face of the face, neck, legs or hands before bed and massage gently.
• Next morning, rinse your skin with lukewarm water and, if necessary, slightly moisturize.
• Use this method to get your desired result every day.
2. Lemon Honey
Using this mask is another great trick that can use to brighten your skin . Fortunately, both honey and lemons are easily available and most of us find in our home kitchen. To prepare this simple mask it is enough to follow the instructions below.
• 1 tablespoon of tea drinking honey with 1 teaspoon of tea tablespoons fresh lemon juice mix.
• Apply the mask to the areas you want.
• Wait 20 minutes for the mask to dry completely.
• Wash your skin with cold water and dry it with a good, clean towel.
3. Almond and milk
Another natural trick and without the use of chemicals is the combination of two beneficial ingredients – almonds and milk.
• Soak some almonds overnight in the water to soften and tidy them.
• Next morning, grate the almonds and mix with some milk to obtain the necessary concentration (so that it does not run out of your skin).
• Apply the mask directly onto your skin.
• After 15 to 20 minutes, rinse it with lukewarm water and slightly moisten after drying.
4. Oats and sugar
Certainly, after using this natural mask, you will achieve the desired result and will take away the expensive masks available in the market. Using this mask in addition to brightening your skin’s color will also make natural peeling.
To prepare this mask, the amount of oatmeal or grits and oatmeal with 3 teaspoons of sugar, and then add a little fresh lemon juice to be combined with better materials. Apply a mask to your skin and gently massage your face and neck with gently pressing your hands. After 15 minutes of gentle massage, rinse and dry your skin and use a moisturizer to moisturize your skin to make it soft and delicate.
5- Tomatoes and Coriander
A mixture of fresh leaves of coriander with tomatoes will make a magical combination that will be very beneficial for your skin’s overall health, especially brightening it.
• Put some fresh coriander leaves in half with 1 tomato in a mixer to mix thoroughly.
• Add a little lemon juice to it and stir well to mix more.
• Apply mask to your skin and leave for 20 to 30 minutes.
• Wash your skin with lukewarm water and slightly moisten after drying.