Usually, hands and feet are darker than the rest of the body due to exposure to sun. There are natural methods and masks that help you to have whiteness and youthful hands and feet.
How can whiten dark hands and feet? Hands and foot whitening methods
Because our arms and legs expose to sunlight in most cases, they are darker than the rest of the body, and this happens because of exposure to ultraviolet rays A and B (uva and uvb) of the sun, the skin protects itself by producing more melanin.
Large amount of Melanin causes darkening of the skin, especially the hands and feet, or part of the body that is not protected with clothing and footwear. Dark skin can be caused by exposure of dirt, pollution and also containment to chemical materials which are harmful when it occurred during the exposure to the sun light.
Most people do not pay attention to the beauty of their hands because they focus their care more on their faces. It is necessary to take care of the entire body evenly in order to prevent the skin become dark and damaged.
Dark legs and the hands do not look good and can make you embarrassed. There are many natural ways to illuminate whitening the skin of the hands and the legs, which we will say in this part of Namnak.
The best home and vegetarian methods for whitening and youthful hands and feet are stated in the following:
• Sprinkle a little sugar on a piece of lemon.
• Apply to your skin and scrub it to get rid of dead soil and dead cells. After 10 minutes, enjoy it. Do this once a week.
• Another option is mixing equal amount of lemon juice and honey completely.
• Apply it to your hands and feet.
• Let it stay for 15 minutes, then rinse with water.
• Do this twice a day.
Note: After using lemon, apply a good moisturizer to keep your skin dry. Avoid direct sunlight for at least 1 to 2 hours.
• Pour yogurt over to dark areas and massage for a few minutes.
• Let it stay for 10-15 minutes, then rinse it with water. Use this treatment 1 or 2 times a day to improve your skin condition.
• Massage hands and feet with your hands to get absorbed completely. Let’s stay overnight and wash it with cold water the next morning.
• Do it once a day before going to bed.
• Apply fresh cucumber to your dark skin for 5 minutes.
• Wait 15 minutes to absorb the skin and then rinse with water.
• Repeat this 2 or 3 times a day.
• mix equal amount of cucumber and lemon juice and massage it on your hands and feet and wait 10 to 15 minutes, alternatively.
• Then wash with cold water and repeat this twice a day.
• Another way is to mix a small cucumber with 2 tbsp. of Aloe Vera gel and massage it on your hands and feet, leave it for 10 minutes.
• Clean the mixture on your skin with a tissue and then wash your skin.
• Do this twice a day.
4. Aloe Vera:
• Remove Aloe Vera gel extract from the leaf and rub it over your hands and feet for 5 minutes.
• Wait 30 minutes, then rinse it with water.
• Do this twice a day to whiten your skin color.
• Alternatively, mix 2 tablespoons of Aloe Vera gel and a few drops of almond oil.
• Put this mixture on your dark skin areas and massage gently to absorb your skin.
• Wait 15 to 20 minutes, then rinse your skin with water.
• Use this treatment twice a day.
Note: Do not go directly to the sun after using Aloe Vera on the skin.
5. Orange peel:
• 2 tablespoons of orange peel powder with yogurt or enough milk to make a dough.
• Put this dough on dark areas of the skin.
• Leave it for 20 minutes and then gently scrape the dough with your wet fingers by using circular motions. Use this method 1 or 2 times a week.
• Alternatively, mix 2 tablespoons of orange peel powder with enough water. Add 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder and add a little honey to the dough and mix it well. Put this dough on your hands and feet and wait 15 to 20 minutes, then slowly wipe the dough with your wet hands, and rinse the area with cold water.
• Repeat 2 or 3 times a week.
• For 2 to 3 minutes, place a small piece of tomato directly on the affected area.
• Wait until the water is dry, then rinse your skin with water.
• Do this before bathing.
• Apply an alternative method of mixing fresh tomato juice and batter-mildew with a 1: 2 ratio. Using a piece of cotton, put it on your skin.
• Wait for an hour, then take a shower. Use this treatment once a day.
• Another option is to mix equal amounts of tomato juice and lemon juice, and then apply on your skin.
• Let it stay for 10 to 15 minutes, then rinse it.
• Repeat 1 or 2 times a day.
• 2 teaspoons of turmeric powder with enough milk to make dough and mix it into dark areas of your body to enlighten the skin.
• Let it stay for 20 minutes and then gently rub it with water. Do this 1 or 2 times a day to achieve excellent results.
• Alternatively, mix 2 teaspoons of turmeric powder and olive oil to become a good dough, and then put a thin layer of this dough on your hands and feet.
• Wash it after 10 minutes. Do this 3 times a week to see its results.
• Another option is to mix 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder, 4 teaspoons of Ardon Khoddishi and 2 teaspoons of lemon juice to make a dough. If necessary, add a little water to the dough. Put mask in the dark skin area and let it stay for 20-25 minutes to dry and then clean it.
• Scrub the dried mask, then rinse your skin with lukewarm water. Use this mask once a week.
Note: After applying any treatment with turmeric on the skin, avoid exposure to direct sunlight.
Add 1/2 lime juice to 1 tablespoon sandalwood powder and mix thoroughly. If the resulting dough is too tight, add a little water. After 15 to 20 minutes, apply this soft dough in your dark skin and rinse it with cool water for 15 to 20 minutes. Repeat the weight to keep your skin bright.
Alternatively, mix 1 tablespoon of sandalwood powder and almond powder, and prepare a paste with the addition of a rose, milk or water. Give it to your darkened skin and allow it. Until dry completely. Then take it with lukewarm water. Use this skin lightening mask 2 or 3 times per week.
Divide the papaya into pieces and pour them in a blender.
Add 1 teaspoon of lemon juice and 1 tablespoon of honey and mix all the ingredients until a smooth dough is prepared. Put this dough on your hands and feet. Let it stay for 20 to 30 minutes, then rinse it. Do this 2-3 times a week to make your skin clear.
• Pour 1 cup of unpolished rice and then add a little milk to make a dough.
• Optionally, you can add a little powder of turmeric to the dough.
• Apply the dough on your skin and let it stay for about 30 minutes, then rinse your skin with warm water.
• Do this 2-3 times a week.
• In another way, before rice, rinse 1-2 cups of rice with water. Press the rice and hold the water.
• Soak your hands and feet in this rice juice for 10 minutes, then rinse with water.
• Do this once a day.
Other important tips for whitening and youthful hands and feet are mentioned below:
• Clean your skin daily to get rid of empty holes and dirt that can darken your skin.
• To help reducing darkness, use a peel once a week to clean dead skin cells.
• Have a healthy and balanced diet to keep your body and skin healthy.
• Drink enough water to make your skin hydrated completely.
• Before going to bed, massage hands and feet regularly by using soft moisturizer or with olive oil.
• When going out, cover your hands and feet properly to prevent exposure to harmful sunscreens.
• Also, using sunscreen for your skin is also helpful.
• After using bleaching and whitening, avoid the sun.
• Avoid using strong chemicals for your hands and feet that can damage your s• Be careful about manicure and pedicure, because non-sterilizing equipment can cause fungal infections.